YASKAWA VIPA HMI Professional Panels
The YASKAWA VIPA HMI Professional Panels range is suited for all applications in the factory, process and building automation. Due to the aluminum die-cast housing the VIPA Touch Panels are mechanically particularly robust. With the front-side IP65 protection, these devices also survive in harsh industrial environments.
The portfolio ranges from 5.7″ TFT up to 12.1″ TFT color display. The compact design allows the use of VIPA Touch Panels also in confined spaces. The panels can be operated either horizontally or vertically.
- Display size: 5,7” up to 12,1”
- Type of display: TFT color
- Processor: XScale 800 MHz
- Interfaces: RS232, RS485, RS422, MPI, PROFIBUS-DP slave, Ethernet RJ45, USB-A, USB-B (depending on type of panel)
- Memory: already integrated, also with SD, MMC and0 CF card expandable
- Including VIPA PLCTOOL: (allows upload/download of programms from VIPA- and STEP7 based controls, reading of the diagnosis buffer, as well as start and stop of the connected CPUs without using a programming unit)
- Including the operating system Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Professional and the visualization system Movicon