Field Electronics 5000 Series
The Field Electronics 5000 Series Critical Alarm Monitor is designed as direct fit form and function replacement for obsolete Peek, Rosemount, or Thermo instrument models:
- Highly versatile process condition monitor capable of the simultaneous reading of up to 24 analogue process signals.
- 30 process signal types from mA and mV to RTD and Thermocouples with software selectable scaling and linearization’s.
- Each channel is equipped with software strategies for Alarming and Logging providing the user with an array of possibilities for process monitoring.
- Each Channel has a dedicated microprocessor for high speed data acquisition.
- The dual channel I/O cards are built on the proven Field 1000PLUS platform and feature high quality analogue components and 24 bit ADC, giving the best accuracy and thermal stability.
- Analogue Output repeat facility with user defined rescaling available with optional Analogue Output daughter board.
- Touch-screen interface for Channel card monitoring, local interrogation, alarm acknowledgement and system configuration.
- Auxillary communications options available for RS232, RS485 (MODBUS RTU/JBUS) allowing 5000 units to be interfaced to DCS & SCADA systems.
Available in 6, 12 and 24 channel models
Can be configured from factory for plug and play site installation.
24V dc ±10%, 5 – 48 Watts, 90 to 250V ac (50-60Hz)
|I/O Card Options||
Analogue Retransmission Daughter Board, Dual Change-Over Relay Daughter Board
±1.00V, ±100mV, ±10V, ±2.00V, ±200mV, ±20mV, ±20V, ±5.00V, ±500mV, ±50mV, 0-25.6mA, Resistance 0 – 450Ω
Type B, Type C, Type E, Type J, Type K, Type L, Type N, Type R, Type S, Type T, Type U
Cu10, Cu30, Ni120, PT100, Pt20, Thermistor