Hawk Measurement Sultan Acoustic Wave Level
Principle of Operation
Hawk Measurement Sultan Acoustic Wave Level uses the transmission of high powered acoustic waves ensures minimal losses through the environment where the sensor is located. Due to the high powered emitted pulse, any losses have far less effect than would be experienced by traditional ultrasonic devices. More energy is transmitted hence more energy is returned. Advanced receiver circuitry is designed to identify and monitor low level return signals even when noise levels are high. The measured signal is temperature compensated to provide maximum accuracy to the outputs and display.
- River level measurement
- wet wells level measurement
- inlet screens measurement
- tanks level measurement
- sumps level measurement
- pump stations level measurement
- water towers level measurement
- dams level measurement
- basin levels
- chemical storage level measurement
- Crushers level measurement
- surge bins level measurement
- ore passes level measurement
- conveyor profile
- blocked chute detection
- stockpile level measurement
- stacker level measurement
- reclaimer level measurement
- storage silos level measurement.
- Boiler bunkers level measurement
- raw coal bunkers level measurement
- ash pits level measurement
- fly ash silos level measurement.
- Food silo level measurement
- Cement silo level measurement
- Plastics, Grain silo level measurement
- Chemicals silo level measurement
- Paper silo level measurement
- Non contact measurement.
- Self cleaning sensors
- Power supply flexibility
- allows for 2 wire loop power.
- Low cost per point.
- Wide range of communications:
- Devicenet, Goshawk, HART, Modbus, Profibus (Fieldbus & Profibus PA pending)
- Pump Controlx5 pumps
- Auto compensation for dust, steam and losses.
- Protection class:
- IP67, NEMA 4x (IP68 Transducer)
- Programmable fail safe mode.
- High temp applications on request
- GSM/CMDA remote setup options/config.
- Differential and average level control (2 transducers).
|Measurement Range Max||
180 Metres (588ft)
12-30V DC, 90 to 250V ac (50-60Hz)