Hawk Measurement Portable-ID Fluid Identification in Closed Container
Principle of Operation:
The Portable-ID™ is a portable sensor capable of identifying liquids and diagnosing process problems inside of closed containers or pipes both on land and subsea operations.
All Liquids have a Unique Acoustic Fingerprint. The same acoustic technology allows for the detection of fluid levels inside closed containers or pipelines, in both land and subsea operations. Overfill, a global problem, causes billions of dollars in loss annually and carries with it an immense impact on local environment is something relatively simple and effectively measured without intrusive, permanent or expensive methods. Exterior mounted sensors strategically placed at High and Low intervals provide volume readings in addition to content verification.
HAWK is the Global Sales Partner for Perceptive Sensors Technology (PST). Patented by Perceptive Sensor Technologies (PST), these real-time fluid identification sensors have a very unique capability not found in any other sensors available on the market today. Identifying liquids and potentially gases (future) inside a closed container, pipe, or vessel without coming in contact (non-intrusively) with the liquid or gas. HAWK is the Global Sales Partner for Perceptive Sensor Technologies.
Primary Areas of Application:
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Food and Beverage
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Water & Wastewater
- Non-intrusive design, installed on the outside of the vessel, pipe, tank, etc.
- Portable for rapid readings that provide real-time liquid material identification
- Detection of foreign materials embedded in containers such as non-compliant materials, explosives, etc.
- Extensive and accurate resident database provides exact liquid matching
- Portable, lightweight and rugged design for the elements