Field 5000 Series Alarm Monitor Replaces: Rosemount; 4000, 4001, 4002, Peek Measurement 4400, Thermo Measurement 4400 .
If you currently have installed a obsolete Peek Measurement, Rosemount or Thermo Measurement 4000 series Alarm Monitors. We would like to draw your attention to the following information:
4000 and 4400 series alarm monitors are becoming increasingly difficult to support due their age and obsolescence. The result of this is spares are hard to come by making repair the only option.
For on going reliably and support Field Electronics has developed the 5000 Series Alarm Monitor a direct replacement for the 4000 series.
Obsolete models affected:
Rosemount 4000 model launched 1983
Rosemount 4001 model launched 1985
Rosemount 4002 model launched 1990
Peek Measurement 4400 model launched 1996
Thermo Measurement 4400 model rebranded 1998
Thermo Measurement Advanced 4400 model launched 1998
The Field 5000 series alarm monitor is backward compatible with all 4000 series alarm monitors. Designed as a fit, form and function replacement, the 5000 series will fit any previous 4000 series alarm monitor installation while operating in a similar fashion and offering all the same functionality. All this is backed by a modern design offering reliability, ongoing support and simple operation via a colour touch screen.
The Field 5000 Series incorporates the same feature set as the existing 4000 series alarm monitors.
- 6, 12 or 24 channel versions
- Simple quick configuration via touch screen or software.
- Large colour touch screen
- Single channel integrity
- Simultaneous monitoring on all channels
- Universal input card offering a wide range of inputs:- RTD, Thermocouple, millivolt, Volt and milliamp
- Universal analogue output retransmission: 0-20mA sourcing / constraining, 0-10V Sourcing.
- Versatile alarm outputs including individual channel relays, and common alarm relays.
- Time and date stamped alarms
- Rate of change alarms
- Communication interface: data logging, remote configuration, alarm logging, Multi-drop capability
- 90-250Vac and 24Vdc power supply options.